How To Talk Midwestern by Robert Thomas:
How To Talk Midwestern by Robert Thomas.
- To speak good midwestern you need to
- Get Gear Dup by studying this book;
- Gover to the local Restrunt;
- Order up some Bat*tree acid;
- And start gasin with the locals.
Before you know it you’ll be talking Midwestern Pertnear as good as everybody!
The author is a teacher, consultant and a college administrator. He currently lives in Ottumwa, Iowa.
Stop by and check it out! It’s pretty funny! Great to pass around at parties!
Author: Robert Thomas
Publisher: Quixote Press
Published: March 1990