Erasing My Sanity! by Kimberly Chambers:
Erasing My Sanity! by Kimberly Chambers. Teaching is not just a job, it’s an adventure! This book shows the funnier side of the stresses a teacher endures each and every day!
- The officer doubles your speeding ticket when he discovers you were speeding in your own school zone.
- The three words you dread the most are “Back to school!”
- You didn’t make a lesson plan because you were just going to show a movie on the school’s TV. Unfortunately another teacher had the same idea 5 minutes before you did.
- Students tell you that you have chalk in your hair-you tell that it’s gray
- When all else fails, repeat the words, “June, July, and August!”
Author: Kimberly Chambers
Publisher: Great Quotations
Published: October 1999
There are no reviews yet.